- Slept in this morning, am really tired all the time :(
- Did nothing before work basically.
- Work was really really busy.
- Was up on till 4 on my own all day, had no one to talk to at all, Adrien put me there. Damn him.
- Pete might be coming back to check outs, well at the moment coz he's pissed off with some one on home and leisure, I hope he does, everyone is soo serious now, I don't li8ke seriousness.
- Adrien asked me to stay on til 8, I had resolved to say no, then when he asked I was like "ok" I mean yes I know, weakness and all that but it was only half an hour.
- It ended up really quiet at the end of the night. I mean we still had a couple stupid people who decided that they were going to look round after 8. But yeah.
- Becky was sat by my till talking to me for ages at the end of the night instaed of doing what she was supposed to be. Naughty.
- Helens not in on Saturday : ( so I will prolly end up in there pretty much all day. The week after me and her are both off so they are pretty much screwed really. Because there prolly won't be anyone till 8 and the people in during the day mainly don't like it out there. Hahaha.
- Have started my annying list. Will prolly take forever though coz I'm useless.
- Day off tomorrow. Mother will probably want to go shopping though after she finishes work so yeah theres no escape.
- Oh and I have no overtime for next week.................. yet. There's loads and I know I said I wouldn't do any but Maybe a little bit because I have been told there are days that I have to take off this month soyeah. But not a "normal amount of hours"
Monday, October 31, 2005
Trick or Treat?
I'm too lazy to write properly so........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment