I got told off by loads of people today because I didn't dress up. I forgot, sorry.
erm work was weird today, it was kind of dribby drabby and time was going fast and then slow. Weirdness.
I was on one of my breaks and I was sat there with Sam and then Jan comes along and she was all like "Maria's going to be in the dog house later", and stuff. Apparently Jan texted her to find out what was going on and stuff and she didn't reply and stuff. Then Pete come's along and get's involved and stuff going "she 20 years ol she can look after herself." and there ends up being this huge debate and me and Haley end up in stitches, it was really quite funny.
Yeah, it went quiet at about eightish.
The strange thing is I had loads to say earlier and now I don't. How stupid is that?
Pay day tomorrow. Yay.
Thursday, October 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The Pete?
Wow you like him that much that his name The Pete instead of just Pete. It must be loooooooooooooooove :P
Post a Comment