I feel like shit. I'm tire my feet hurt.
I ened up on the same till for till like 5:30. It was busy I was annoyed.
I have a whole weekend off in like two weeks. Am slightly over excited by that.
Wasn't in kiosk, was uberly annoyed about that. Roxanne was in there, she stole my shift, it's commonly recognised as my thing. I am in kiosk on a Saturday night. Just because I wasn't actually in the space on the rota, blah, no one ever normally wants to work Saturday nights. Plus a customer complained about her, I was stood talking to Pete and some woman comes up to him and asks him if he's in charge, er no, then goes on about how the "girl out there" was miserable and stuff so yeah.
I was a witch today. Lol I hated my hat, it kept falling off and stuff so yeah back to being a cat tomorrow. Me Pauline and Pete were talking about my tail and stuff and Pete compared it to a "bedroom toy" thank's Pete.
Rachel took me off to do put backs at 7:30ish because for once it was quiet and there were enough people in. Omg, maybe they won't need me next week. Ha wishful thinking. I'm really actually not doing it anymore, I can't it's unfair to assume that I will.
I really need to talk to Lou about changing my contract. I don't want to talk to Adrien coz he scars me and he's kind of indiffent towards me. So yeah.
Saturday, October 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment