Monday, October 10, 2005

Thingy from Jo

Yeah so I'm lazy and am just going to post this up on here instead of sneding it around and stuff.

1. What is your occupation? Bogey

2. What color is your underwear? Right now erm pink and spotty

3. What are you listening to right now? Natasha Bedingfield

4. What was the last thing you ate? Cheerios

5. Do you wish on stars? Not really, maybe I should

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? A pinky purpley colour

7. How is the weather right now? Abit sunny but quite cold

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Caroline, and I said noooooooo


9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yep

10. How old are you today? 18

11. Favourite drink? Erm Ribeana (sp?) or fruit twist fanta, or banana milkshakes

12. Favourite sport to watch? Erm none


13. Have you ever dyed your hair? yep and it went orange, bothe times. Now my hair is a funny coulour and I don't know why.

14 Do you wear contacts or glasses? Erm I found my glasses but they hurt my eyes.

15. Do you have any Pets? Yes a dog

16. Favourite food? Erm I dunno, pasta or chicken, and I like cheese spread at the moment

17. What was the last movie you watched? Dirty Dancing


18. Favourite day of the year? Erm I dunno, Christmas? this ones going to be uber weird though

19. What do you do to vent anger? Erm rare occurance, probably rant. At anyone within listening distance, even if they don't want to listen

20. What was your favourite toy as a child? Erm i dunno, I went through phases. I loved Barbies and stuff at one point and at another I loved cars and stuff


21. Fall or Spring? Fall, it's so pretty

22. Hugs or kisses? Hugs


23. Cherry or Blueberry? Erm Blueberry?

24. Do you want your friends to email you back? Erm well seeing as this is on my blog.....

25. Who is most likely to respond? No one coz it's on my blog

26. Who is least likely to respond? erm

27. Living arrangements? Mum, Dad, Laura

28. When was the last time you cried? Erm I don't actually know,

29. What is on the floor of your closet? Don't actually have one, I have loads of draws

30. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Aimee

31. What did you do last night? Watched Dirty Dancing, went on the computer and went to sleep

32. Favourite smell? Erm I dunno,


33. What inspires you? Dunno, nothing really

34. What are you afraid of? Needles, talking over the tannoy (just don't ask) responsibility


35. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese i suppose

36. Favourite car? The new VW Beetle, although I do like whatever car it is that Petes got, Its amazing

37. Favourite dog breed? I don't like dogs so none really

38. Number of keys on your key ring? 3, all for the house.

39. How many years at your current job? Nearly a year

40. Favourite day of the week? Don't have one really.

41. How many states have you lived in? None


42. How many towns have you lived in? 2

43. Ever driven a Motorcycle or Heavy Machinery? No, don't think I'd be trusted with either.

The end....

No comments: