Ok so I didn't get up til like 12ish today. But tbf I haven't had a chance to sleep in for ages so yeah, I think I'm allowed.
Erm went to work. It wasn't that busy really. Sat there messing around with Judith and Lydia. Got moved a million times.
Erm ended up back on express about 8ish. Anyhoo, on Monday Rachel banged her foot and it had a odd greenish lump on it. Anyhoo me and Becky had to write statements about what had happened and stuff so yeah. Me, Becky, Sue and Lou were all stood around the customer service desk talking and stuff while me and Becky were supposed to be writting statements.
Then at like 9 me and Rachel did put backs and stuff, for an hour. Normally it would have taken one person less time than that, but yeah. We were trying on the Halloween stuff at one point, erm yeah. And chucking around Rachels teddy, but yeah erm we did it all really well.
Erm I'm wokring til 8 tomorrow buuuut I'm not going in til 1 soooooo no 10 hour shift. It had to happen at some time.
Oh and I've also tried to book the 12th of November off. Random yes buuuut it's the first Saturday that is free that I can book off, soooooooo I think that we should do something. Yes I dooooooo.
Went down for my break and I passed Lou and she was like "you going home?" "no" "oh good I like it when you're here." wtf? I'm always there. She must like work all the time then. But yeah and I'm lovely. Kat asked Lou if she was more imprtant than Adrien and she was like "no we're equal" and Kat was like "nop I think you should be more important" Lol erm no I think that old Adrien will try and take over more damnit. I like it the way it is at the moment. Oh and we've been given these things to write down when we can work over Christmas and stuff. Erm wtf? How am I supposed to know now?
Yep I think this is prolly quite a jumpy confusing entry but yeah oh well.
Friday, October 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you copied my blog title haha
Post a Comment