Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Feeling poopy

I really do. I'm just ill. I have that stupid interview tomorrow and then I have stupid work. Blah I just can't be bothered. All I want to do i curl up and sleep forever.

Anyhoo work was amazingly crappy. It was uberly busy. There was no staff. People were getting in a stress because they had to wait. And obviously it was my fault. One bloke told me that if we didn't open more checkouts then poeple would go to Tescos. Erm yeah, I just wanted to say "Well for all I care they can" You know I just got so pissed off by that point.

Oh and plus apparently I shouldn't have been in until 1. You know, you arrange it for one time but apparently a different times better. Anyhoo yeah I stayed. Bloody good job I did too. It was uberly busy then too.

I'm pooping about the interview tomorrow,(I still have to plan the activity :/) Blah.

What shall I wear?

1 comment:

withoutameaning said...

Clothes *nods*

And dont go to work after.