FULL NAME: Naomi Margarent King
NICKNAME: Numni, Nums, Numa Numa, Stupid- face, Nomi, Omie- Nomi, Trouble, I Moan, Fiver
EYES: Brown
HEIGHT: 5'something or other
HAIR: Shoulderish length, blackish brownish sort of thing
SIBLINGS: Laura (plus all the other random people who want to join my family :/)
DO YOU LIKE TO SING IN THE SHOWER?: No
DO YOU HAVE A GOOD VOICE?: No
BIRTHDATE: May 5th
SIGN: Taurus
ARE YOU EATING BREAD: Erm ...no, I am drinking coffee which I never do though.
RIGHTY OR LEFTY: Righty
WHAT DO YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP?: Love, trust, understanding (Yep exactly the same as Jo :P)
*******FAVOURITE QUESTIONS*******
FOOD: At the mo grapes
NUMBER: erm 5, 42 and 7
CARTOON: Arthur and Recess lol
DISNEY CHARACTER: LGM's, although technically they're Pixar characters, so Eeyore
COLOR: Pink, Purple
*******LOVE LIFE ETC*******
DO YOU PLAN ON HAVING CHILDREN?: Maybe
DO YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED?: Maybe
HOW OLD DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR FIRST CHILD: Erm, I dunno
HOW OLD DO YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOU GET MARRIED?: I dunno
DO YOU HAVE A BF/GF?: Nope
DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?: Ok I'm just going to say yes, even though it's more of a not really but yeah shall stop babbling
*****EITHER-OR (PICK WHICH ONE YOU PREFER)
MUSIC/TV: Music
GUYS/GIRLS: Guys
GREEN/BLUE: Blue
PINK/PURPLE: Purple
SUMMER/WINTER: Autumn :P. No really, winter tis scarfy time
NIGHT/DAY: Night
HANGIN OUT/CHILLIN: chilling
DOPEY/FUNNY: Erm, funny?
*******ALL ABOUT YOU*******
WEIRD SAYING YOU HAVE: Erm I dunno
WHAT SCHOOL DO YOU GO TO?: None
HAVE YOU EVER TAKEN DRUGS?: Nope
WHAT'S A MAJOR TURN-ON FOR YOU?: Tis a secret :P
HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO ON A FIRST DATE?: Depends
*******PERSON WHO IS....*********
MOST BLONDE: Kat
BEST PERSON: Everyone :P, It depends on the situation
FUNNIEST: I think everyones funny in they're own way, but then I find alot of stuff funny so..... Alan is amazingly funny though
HAPPIEST: Kate
LOUDEST: Therry
STRANGEST: Lydia
MOST CARING: I dunno really
SMARTEST: Sarah
BEST PERSONALITY: I dunno
IS IT RIGHT TO FLIRT IF YOU HAVE A BF/GF?: Erm depends really
WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU CRIED OR GOT TEARY ABOUT?: Earlier when I was on my break, I got a bit teary but didn't actually cry, it was after I got the message about the job, it wasn't so much the job, coz I don't think I really ever wanted it that much, it was more the whole rejection thing so yeah.
WHAT'S SOMETHING ABOUT GUYS/GIRLS YOU JUST DONT GET?: Why are some guys just assholes?
ARE YOU HAPPY?: Erm yeah I suppose
WHY?: Because I'm always happy
WHAT'S AN OBJECT YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT?: I dunno really erm,
LOVE OR LUST?: Love
SILVER OR GOLD?: Silver, white gold :P
Diamond or Pearl?: Diamond, they're girls best friend duh
SUNSET OR SUNRISE: Sunset
HAVE YOU EVER GONE SKINNY-DIPPING? Nope
DO YOU SLEEP WITH STUFFED ANIMALS? No
DO YOU HAVE ANY PIERCINGS?: Just my ears
WHAT COLOR UNDIES ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?: Erm, pink stripey ones
SONG ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?: Coldplay- Low
THE LAST 4 DIGITS OF YOUR PHONE NUMBER?: 4010
WHERE WOULD YOU WANT TO GO ON YOUR HONEYMOON?: Erm......... I'd love to go to New Zealand
WHO DO YOU WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH?: I dunno
WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?: Eyes, I looooove them, yam obsessed with eyes kind of erm yeah anyhoo
WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?: Erm, I dunno really, I'm always happy erm yeah ok, Being with friends and stuff, being appreciated, knowing stuff :P
NEXT CD YOU GONNA GET: I dunno, I kind of what a few at the moment, I brought Charlotte Church's album this morning
DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS OR GLASSES?: No, well I'm kind of supposed to but yeah
THE BEST ADVICE GIVEN TO YOU?: I dunno, possibly the best thing someones suggested to me was "get a blog" (wonder who that was......) Coz if I hadn't then I wouldn't have opened up about things as much as I kind of have and stuff so yeah, thank you
HAVE YOU EVER WON ANY SPECIAL AWARDS?: I was silver Shining star at work last month, Erm got stuff for public speaking and stuff
WHAT ARE YOUR FUTURE GOALS?: Fuck knows
THE WORST ILLNESS YOU EVER HAD?: I've never been really ill really
DO YOU LIKE FUNNY OR SCARY MOVIES BETTER?: Erm I dunno I like both, prefer non obviously funny movies though, if that makes any sense
ON THE PHONE OR IN PERSON?: In person, I hat talking on the phone
HUGS OR KISSES?: Hugs
WHAT SONG SEEMS TO REFLECT YOU THE MOST: Apparently Crazy Chick by Charlotte Church, but then apparently it should be changed to psychopathic chick :/ thank's "auntie" Becky
YOU DIED TOMORROW- WHO WOULD YOU LEAVE EVERYTHING TO?: Erm I doubt anyone would really want half of the crap that I've got
WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST FEAR?: Needles, I have no idea why or how it started but yeah needles
WOULD YOU RATHER BE RICH OR FAMOUS?: Rich, I'd hate to be famous
WHAT TIME IS IT IN ALBANIA NOW?: Erm, why?
IF YOU HAD 24 HOURS LEFT TO LIVE, WHO WOULD YOU SPEND THAT TIME WITH: Erm prolly my mum really
KNOCKED ON YOUR DOOR HOLDING UP A PEACE SIGN ASKING TO USE YOUR PHONE WHAT WOULD YOU DO?: let him use it duh
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU TALKED TO THE GUY/GIRL YOU LIKE?: Well just for Jo, about 3ish
DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS?: a dog
WHAT IS YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS?: numniping@hotmail.co.uk
LAST TIME YOU WERE DEPRESSED?: Erm..........
WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?: Jooooooooooooooooooooooo
DO U WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK?: Well seeing as Jo's already done it and no one else will read it...........
Thursday, October 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment