Thursday, October 06, 2005

Special and Sparkly

So erm I woke up this morning and no one was home. Great. I lazed around for a bit then got ready for work. People came home. Went down to ASDA. Went to the celebration lunch.

It didn't last as long as I'd hoped damnit. I told Pete that I would be up late, which in the end I was, but that was because I couldn't be bothered to go up and then me Caroline and Racheal decided that no one would mind anyways.

Anyhoo I was right about my nomination, it was a Naomi is happy and shit one. Buuuuuuuut it was one of about 4 customer nominations there were this month so yeah really that's pretty good really.

There was loads of food this time. There were gatueax and stuff and well there was one ickle bit left in one of the container things so I like just took the container. Yeah so I was accused of eating the whole thing by a very immature person, then they went on to talk about abusing collegues and how they thought that it was only physical abuse if you got caught. Charming. Yeah ok so I'll remember that.

Went uopstairs (about 15-20 minutes late) and did Judiths break annnnnnnnnd she had an amazing book on her checkout, it was a Beauty and the Beast colour book, but on the last page there was a thing that you pulled and the picyure went from black and white to colour. So yeah I showed several people. All of them found it amazing, Sheena said that she wanted one, Lesley went and showed it to this little girl, Pete got all excited about it and then called me immature. But yeah everyone was being very grown up about this childrens book.

Erm was like kinda busy really. Had some kinda weird customers. Ended up on a till like all on my own, miles from everyone else so I had no one to talk to and stuff. And once again didn't end up in kiosk.

I went down for my break like uberly late. Anita was all like "sorry babe" like she does. I didn't mind so much becuase I'd started later than she thought I did soooo......... Anyhoo I go down and me and Ally moan abit about hours and stuff. She was like "did they ring you again?" Because lat time we talked properly, I had no overtime for this week so yeah. Then Lou comes along and decides that the little star things that were on the table would look good in my hair. So she put a load in my hair. I then put some in hers. When I went back upstairs I got some funny looks from customers. Anita said that I should just tell them that I'm special. Lol

It went kinda dead at 8:30ish. Lou comes round rotas in her hand and goes to me "you look very sparkly. How did you get like that?" Hmmmmm I wonder. Anyhoo she was like do you want some overtime? Erm I've got some. Then she goes through the rota and there was loads more than there was the other day anyhoo.

So now I'm working:
  • Tuesday- 12:15- 8:15
  • Wednesday- 12- 8:15
  • Friday- 3-10

So yeah more hours. But more hours means more money.

Erm workies tomorrow. But not till one though.

No comments: