Oooo there's this customer service manager from Taunton or somewhere. He is very nice erm as a person, yep that's it. Shame we can't keep him really.
Kirsty wants her job back too. Everyone said she'd be back. She got the sack from Virgin and she wants to come back to ASDA dispite how much she hated it.
Erm work was ok. It was kinda dead really compared to what it is normally. Anita asked me if there was something wrong because I wasn't my "usual bubbley self", There's not really anything wrong at the moment though really so I dunno.
Oh I'm goig to a Christmas meal thingy. I was stood there reading the thingy with Racheal (who's new) and she was like "are you going" "I dunno" "Yeah you are" and then she filled out the thingy for me, ta. Then Barbara came along and asked me if I was going and I was like "yeah" and she goes "good, rightly so" Erm so no driniking that night then me thinks. Lol
Oh and I have some actual overtime. It's amazing. There wasn't that much left and I did snag as much as I could but yeah. Me and Anita went throughthe rotas soooo I'm working:
- Wednesday (5th)- 12:30- 7:30
- Thursday (6th)- 1:45- 9:15
- Friday (7th)- 1- 8:15
- Saturday- just guess
- Tuesday (11th)- 5- 8:15
- Wednesday (12th)- 5- 8:15
- Thursday- (13th)- 5- 9
Yep I have some really weird and ickle shifts but yeah I have some actual set overtime. Next week I'm thinking that maybe I'll get called in earlier and stuff but yeah. And yes it is eight I'm working to on Saturday (are you suprised) Anita was going through the days and was like (you work all day Saturday don't you?" so I just said that I'd work til eight because I now that when I go in it'll just be "Naomi can you stay on?...... in kiosk" so yeah I may as well say I'll do it now than wait til then. Yeah I know what I mean.
Erm so yeah I'm like uber tire now so I might have an early night tonight. Blah. Or maybe I'll just go and watch The Jacket, which I vrought earlier (guess where?)
1 comment:
Oh em gee....no Pete in the whole entry? Crazy.
Have fun at work...why you always want to work, ill never understand.
Post a Comment