Thursday, October 13, 2005

Scaryness

So yeah, erm my interview. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Buuuuuuut they asked some really horrible questionsabout polices and procedures and computers in nurseries and stuff. Fuck, how am I supposed to know. And "what would you do if someone couldn't pay their bill?" I dunno, tbf I prolly wouldn't care. I'm sure there's some policy on it. Blah.

Then the room supervisor person took me up to the nursery and showed me around. She was on about the planning and stuff and all that so yeah.

Erm there are two jobs- one that's 35 hours a week and one thats 37. I'll know by the end of the day if I've got one. (which I doubt)

In other news........ I'm uberly tired. I'm going into work at 3. Lou rang me at like quater to 9 "can you come in any earlier" "yeah maybe an ickle bit, 3 ok?" "How about 2? or 1?" "erm no" "ok then" er no I'm not going in any earlier. I've spent most opf the least week and a half there, I have had barely anytime off at all so no I don't want to come in earlier. I did go in though, brought some more lilys for mum coz hers have died and I know that she'd only start on about me getting some if I didn't, I also brought Charlotte Church's album becuase you know, I'm sad like that.

No comments: