Erm stayed in bed til like 11, went to work.
Adrien is an idiot. When I got in Nila and Helen were both in kiosk, it was a bit screwed on the rota so I wasn't needed out there til 2, anyhoo he went to me "go out there so you can get the stock out" so yeah went out there, five minutes later he goes "can I have you back in ten minutes?" er ok, five minutes later I get a call "why are you still out there?" "erm coz you said 10 minutes" "ok then", so yeah then Helen had to go and put some money on her car. Ok so was I supposed to leave Nila out there alone with a huge queue and 3 boxed of stock to put out? N common sence would say stay, s thats what i did. But no. Adrien decides that that's wrong. "When I say fve minutes I mean five minutes" wtf? If it was anyone else it would have been fine. But yeah and then he walks off and doesn't actually give me anything to do after all that. Blah.
So yeah, ten I take Claire off so that she could do her car. She comes back an hour later. Turns out she was going for her break instead, nice of people to tell me. In the mean time Helen is out in kiosk alone. And I'm annoyed coz I'm not out there.
Anyhoo I go out there at ten to 5 coz Adriens watch is wrong and he thought it was 5, So theres me Nic and Helen, I put out the stock that was left and Helen went. Me and Nic found a bottle of what looked like water but smelt like Archers so we had lots of fun trying to work out who's it was coz it could only have been a couple of peoples. Anyhoo turns out it was only water, Rachel tried it. Damn I was hoping on discovering someones secret alcoholism. lol
Erm it was manic out in the kiosk aafter Nic went at 5:30, but I would rather have been out in the kiosk that inside the store, it must have been bad in there too coz they were doing passion for service calls every five minutes or so, so yeah. I prolly got the better deal.
Anyhoo it wasn't so bad coz I was pretty much done be 7:45 so yeah and I had closed up and finished before everyone else had.
Oh and oddest thing of the day. I was serving this woman and she goes to me "Are you Jeans duaughter" "hmm" "Was Jean Stothard?" "Err yeah" "I haven't seen you since you were about five" thats nice who are you? *looks slightly scared* "I'm one of her cousins" "how did you recognise me?" "its not that hard" okkkkkk well lets see when I was five I was ickle and had an afro, yeah I'm a little different, I don't even see the too much similarity so erm yeah. Strange.
Workies tomorrow. Blah. Theres a listening group thingy afterwards so yeah I'm going to that. Partly to be nosey but yeah, I think my opinions (or lack of) count now that I'm there more than most of them so yeah.
Saturday, October 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
why no update today?
I know you've been online
Post a Comment