Saturday, October 01, 2005

Favourites

So last night. Katie was going to come and pickl me up at 7ish. I was sat there and I watched Emmerdale (whihc I never do) and I watched some of Corrie and I was just sat there thinking "where is she" Then I get a phone call "Nomi where do you live?" She had gone to number 40 and she had left her phone at home so couldn't ring me or anything. Lol she did evenually get here.

Anyhoo we went round hers. Had a couple drinks and then went down into town. W went in Wetherspoons which was quite crowded really. Saw Caroline. Had cocktails.

We sat and talked for ages about wokr and other stuff. Guess what subject came up? Me and Pete. Yeah great. Erm yeeah and we talked about basically everything and anything.

Then we went round to Chicargo Rock but there was a huge queue and it was raining and Katie didn't have a jacket on. So we went down to "the pig" Erm Yeah it got late and we went home. It was a nice night.

Went to work this morning, Caroline and Lou are back so e can go back to normal and stuff. Erm got put on a till, got taken off, went in kiosk, went on a till, got put in kiosk, went on a till then went back in kiosk. Yeah so I was messed around today.

Erm I charged someone £436 for some mackrel which apparently they didn't have. But yeah apparently it was my fault. Well that's what Pete said. He said that I was going to be a pain today :( Him and Pauline were there discussing how much trouble I was. That's nice isn't it?

Anyhoo, went in kiosk at 5:30, Helen had bagged up on of the tills. I like going in there after her at night, it normally means less work for me. Whoo.

And yes it was busy. It was lottery night so of course it was. I still had to bag up all the coins in the bloody tills at seven, but then again I couldn't becuase I had no money bags which I asked Pete for and in the end I had to ask Pauline other wise I wouldn't have got out on time.

Anyhoo me and Pauline were stood out inthe kiosk because she was cold and I have a heater. Anyhoo Pete comes along and I'm like "go away, no one invited you." but yeahwe were there talking about ho Mandy had critised Katies driving and Pete was like "that would be like you critisicing mine" I was like "yeah whats your point" so he started hitting me, then noticed the camera and goes "bargin on camera and everything" so he then gets me in a head lock. Erm Pete yeah in case you hadn't noticed the security person is stood right next to you, so the camera doesn't matter. Blah. Then he flicked water at me after I laughed at the fact that Pauline said he had muscles. I found it quite funny.

Anyhoo. Angela came out and she wasn't happy because she had been let out uberly late. She was like "Everyone has their bloody favourites" and stuff and the Pete comes along with the money bags and says something and she was like "see you're a favourite, he's smiling at you." "erm no, he's making a weird face" But I suppose she's right everyone does have their favourites.

It was an absolute mess out there at the end of the night. It didn't help when some guy came in at just gone 8 and goes "I want some fags" "but I've just closed up" "I don't care" Argh why are some people such asses? Then he paid by cheque and not cashe so I had to do another bag and that held me annnnnnd the managers up when they came to collect the bags. Some people, we were closed.

But yeah I couldn't put much stock out so it's abit of a mess out there but tough I didn't have anytime it was busy. But I left a note appologising about the mess. But knowing my luck becuase of that I'll be out there. Damn it.

Oh and I'm going to another celebration lunch on Thursday, but I'm only allowed to go if I'm a good girl, that's what Jan told me when she gave me the letter. But yeah I have no idea what I'm going for this time. Me feels no shinyness for me and prolly just a "she was very helpful" one, but oh well.

5 comments:

withoutameaning said...

Numni and Pete are secret loooovers

Troubled Angel said...

What? How did you get that from that?

withoutameaning said...

Pete and numni play fighting = lets pretend we are just missing around but really i want to get close to you, touch you but make it look like we arent really.

Seee?

Troubled Angel said...

Erm no, just messing around. Yep, Jo is wrong.

withoutameaning said...

DENIAL