Thursday, October 20, 2005

Guess what?

Guess what time I'm working till on Saturday? Yes that's right 8. I was pounced upon as soon as I went in today. It was Kirsty, she was being all nice and I was like "what do you want?" yeah so I'm working till 8 in kiosk. Erm I have a feeling they were planning to ask me anyhoo coz Anita came up and asked me if I'd been asked so yeah.

Erm work was busy until 8:30ish when it went dead and went and collected cardboard.

Yeah, that about sums up my day. I did nothing this morning really so yeah.

I wrote an entry the other night, I didn't post it or anything, it didn't make sense really. Anyhoo I ended up crying, I think I finally worked through some things. I feel alot better now.

2 comments:

withoutameaning said...

You should have posted it damnit.

And what a surprise..

Troubled Angel said...

Yeah I know isn't it just!