Well it was rainy today. I didn't go out in it or anthing but yeah, it was rainy.
Erm went to the cinema last night with Maria and that. Watched Four Brothers. It was a pretty good film really which in a way suprised me coz well, it didn't really sound like my sort of thing.
Got up late, sat around and did nothing went to work.
Adrien made us wear the stupid hat things between four and five for some reason. No on seems to know why though.
It was pretty busy really. I had the last customer. Some stupid woman who decided that she wanted to go and pay at yen past eight, you know after everyone had looked around to check everyone had gone and they had done the whole we're closed go to the checkouts thing.
Everyone kept asking me what was wrong today. Nothing really. I dunno.
Does anyone want to go and see the Corpse Bride?
Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Rain is good.
I want to see the Corpse Bride too so im going to download it because its the only way ill get to see it.
do you wanna go see it with me?
*nods*
Post a Comment