What have I done today- not alot really. I slept in, did some washing, watched tv and that's prolly about it. Oh I did tidy my room though.
Oh and I went into ASDA and ened up in fits of laughter. People were looking at me funny. I found it quite amusing really. The lady in front thought that it was because I wasn't working and it was busy, (I had just been told to get on a till, so I obviously worked there) But it wasn't, that was kinda funny though. I was laughing because Pete had walked into my mum and not said sorry or anything I mean if she was a proper customer........ He did turn and say "hi" to me though. I just found it hilarious, but then I odd.
Erm yeah and Becky wants to swap her brother for Laura. Ern no it's ok thanks.
Um I think that's about it really. I'm actually quite tired really.
Monday, October 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Awww Numni and Pete
How romantic
haha
Erm how did you get that from that?
Because it all about Pete, as always :P
No twas the highlight of my oh so boring day, because I just found it soo funny that he walked into then ignored my mum, usually he's all "Mummy" and stuff but no, he walked intoher and didnt appologise or anything and I was there laughing and everyone was looking at me like me laughing is unusual.
It's loooooooove
But come on Pete is in like evvvvvery entry, well pretty much, you mention him more then anyone elsee.
Post a Comment