THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
1 Needles
2 Responsibility
3 Being hated
THREE PEOPLE WHO MAKE ME LAUGH:
1 To be fair most people make me laugh, I've got to the point where it's hard to distinguish between real laughing and fake laughing.
THREE THINGS I LOVE:
1 Books
2 Music
3 My friends
THREE THINGS ON MY DESK:
1 Phone
2 Pen
3 Hair brush
THREE THINGS I'M DOING RIGHT NOW:
1 Chewing gum
2 Rocking on my chair
3 Listening to Coldplay
THREE THINGS I CAN DO:
1 Speak
2 See
3 Sew
THREE WAYS TO DESCRIBE ME:
1 Immature
2 Indecisive
3 Attenion seeking
THREE THINGS I CAN'T DO:
1 Drive
2 Sing
3 Do simultateous equations
THREE THINGS I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO EVER:0
1 Someone being tortured
2 Parents having sex (yes I am nicking it) or any other close family memeber for that matter
3 People bitching about you, well for me anyways
THREE THINGS I SAY THE MOST:
1 What?
2 Would you like a hand packing?
3 Yes
THREE OF YOUR ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FOODS:
1 Pasta
2 Grapes
3 Melon
THREE BEVERAGES YOU DRINK REGULARLY:
1 Apple juice
2 Orange Fanta
3 Ribeana
THREE SHOWS YOU WATCHED WHEN YOU WERE A KID:0
1 Wizadora
2 She- Ra
3 Playdays or playschool or whatever it was called- the one with the bus
DESCRIBE YOUR..
[ x ] Wallet - Black with pink and white stripes
[ x ] Hairbrush - purple
[ x ] Toothbrush - purple
[ x ] Pillow cover - Erm they're purple too
[ x ] Favorite shirt - I dunno really
[ x ] Cologne/Perfume - Ghost, I love it
[ x ] CD in stereo right now - Erm I think it's Charlotte Church
[ x ] Tattoos - Erm nope
[ x ] Piercings - Ears nothing else
[ x ] Person you wish you could see right now - I dunno
[ x ] Something you're looking forward to in the upcoming month(s) - Days off :P (honestly, I really want to see the rest of the dce crew, I miss them :( )
[ x ] Last thing you ate - Erm grapes I think
[ x ] Do you like candles - Yep, I didn't used to but I love them now
[ x ] Do you like incense - Erm not really
[ x ] Do you believe in love - Yes
[ x ] Do you believe in soul mates - Yeah, maybe
[ x ] Do you believe in love at first sight - No, not really
[ x ] Do you believe in Heaven - I don't know
[ x ] What do you want done with your body when you die - Fuck knows
[ x ] Who is your worst enemy - Erm.....
[ x ] If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be - I dunno,
[ x ] What is the latest you've ever stayed up - prolly about sixish, lol that was ages ago
[ x ] Can you eat with chopsticks - Erm nope, I think it would be quite amusing if I tied though
[ x ] What are some of your favorite candies - Err as in sweet? those funny blue and pink bottles that no one else but Jo seems to like, I love them
Sunday, October 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I knew it, ha.
Oh and WIZADORA i used to looooooooooove that
Wizadora lalalalalala i have it in my head now. lol
Post a Comment