So yeah I slept in this morning. When I got up I found out that mum and dad had been to town and stuff and gone into ASDA and told everyone that I was still in bed at like 10. So according to Judith I'm a lazy cow.
Spent the day doing nothing much really.
Went to work at 6 and really didn't want to coz well it was late and stuff and I was tired.
Anyhoo got put on a big till coz it was busy and then Racheal comes up to me and goes "are you ok to cover kiosk from 8 til 10?" "yeah fine" err like I really had a choice. I mean there was no one else who was kiosk trained in sooo it was going to be me wasn't it? Plus me and Hannah had already talked about it and how I was going to end up in there so yeah. It's going to be me or Katie in there tomorrow night. I have a feeling it'll be Katie unless Pete decides to be an ass and put me out there.
But yeah it turned out Helen actually went home at 7 and not 8 and so Racheal had to shut me down and I had a huge queue.
Anyhoo, Helen had already like bagged up a till so I didn't have to do that so that was less work for me to do. All I had to do was bag up the other two. But because of my amazingness I had like bagged up all the coins and stuff before like 8 so I had basically nothing to do for 2 hours.
Buuuuuuuuut also becuase of my amazingness I have totally stocked up the kiosk. If anyone complains that theres nothing out tomorrow I shall kill then because I put out evvvvvvvvverything that could go out coz I'm just like amazing. Annnnnnnnnnnnd I tidied up. (can you tell I was bored?)
Pauline kept coming out to see me tooo so I had like someone to talk to and wasn't there all on my own.
Oh and I can't get Kat's song out of my head. It's soooooo annoying. Plus she's told Becky it. Sooooooo not funny.
Once again I have bebbled waaaaaaaaay too much about wokr and stuff.
Oooo I think Maria's back tomorrow.
Friday, September 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment