Sunday, September 11, 2005

Quiz Thingy

Name: Naomi
Age: 18
Star Sign: Taurus

Where are you most likey to shop? Places like New Look. Or book shops.
Do you wear make up daily? special occasions? never? Very rarely
What is your dream job? I really don't know. Something where I could mess around and have fun and still get paid loads I supposed.
Do you like pink and fluffy things? Yeah. Not as much as everyone seems to think though

What's your favorite colour? Purple/ lilac
Did you want a pony when you were a kid? No horses always kinda freaked me out. Plus my friend had like three so yeah.
What colour is your bedroom? Lilac, well according to the tin "gentle lavender" but yeah
Do you wear skirts/dresses often? Rarely
What type of underwear to do wear most often? Knickers, pants what ever you want to call them
Are you more likely to be out playing sport? on the search for boys? or shopping? Tbh you'll most likely find me behind a check out at ASDA. Or in front of the computer.
Do you prefer to talk to girls or boys about personal problems? Honestly? I don't like talking about my problems at all if I can help it. But I suppose I'm more likely to talk to girlies about them.
What do you prefer tampons or sanitary towels? Sanitary towels
What kind of shoes do you usually wear? Trainers. Unless I'm at work when I wear my wedgey shoes.
Do you sleep with a stuff toy? No
What type of guys do you go for? Normal, funny guys
Do you prefer to sunbathe or go in the sea? Sea I suppose I really don't see the point of sun bathing
Do you want to get married? Erm dunno
Describe your perfect wedding? I'd love to have a big dress, you know a really pretty princessy one. In fact screw the wedding just give me the dress. Yep no wedding just a dress.
Do you like to get dirty? *has bad thoughts* Erm yeah sure.
Do you have long or short nails? Long. I hate having too short nails. It just feels weird. I don't think I could cope with having acrylics or false ones though.
Do you like shopping? Yeah but I end up spending too much money.
Do you like anime? *hasn't really watched anime*
What are your favorite types of movies? Any. I really don't care. As long as it has a half decent plot.
Are you constantly on diets? Not really.
Do you own lots of cuddleys? Yeah, but I don't have enough room for all of them, so they're mostly in the attic.
Do you own lots of shoes? erm kinda. Depends on your standards I suppose. I think I've got about 10 pairs, including a pair of red pointy stiletoes : /
And finally are you a giggly girly? Erm yeah I suppose. I laugh alot, I'm not sure if it could be classed as giggling but yeah.

There you go Jo.

No comments: