So yeah today I was at work (obviously) and I kept getting asked if I was ok, or if I was planning to stay all day this week. Then I got the re-telling of the story. I mean I think everyone pretty much knows about what happened last week and all that jazz. I mean with me, my mum and Pete telling people first off and then people talking about it amoung themselves. It's probably around the store. One customer told me that it'd be ok and that they'd all be talking about something else soon, but yeah I'm not taking that as comfort because it'll probably end up being about me so yeah that's gonna help. I'm the drunken shining star. Oh and you can still see a patch where I was sick up Canal Road : /
It'll die down soon. Maybe.
Sunday, September 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha you shouldnt get so drunk then should you :P
But yeah, i know make up some random rumour so you arent the talk of the store.
Post a Comment