I saw a job in the Wiltshire Times last night. It was for the Little Accorns at college. I was like no I don't want it.
This morning I got a phone call, I was thinking it was work asking if I would go in even earlier. Erm no thanks, I'm already working 6 hours when I'm supposed to be having a day off. But no it was Glynis.
"Are you still looking for a job in a nursery?"
"Er yeah"
"Theres a job at the college nursery."
"I know."
"Have you applied for it yet?"
"No"
"Well you should, put me or Lynn down as refferees."
"Er ok"
So yeah I'm going to have to do it now because if I don't they're gonna know. Blah. I wasn't going to apply for it. I said no basically as soon as my mum showed me. But then It's only 7 hours per week in term time soooooo I could in theory go seasonal and shit at ASDA. If I apply and if I get it.
I'm scared.
Friday, September 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How come they always phone you about jobs? eh.
I don't know. I don't think they've actually bugged anyone else. Not that I know of anyways.
Post a Comment