Sunday, September 25, 2005

War

Well it turns out it's not just me who's hours were changed. Several peoples have been. Annnnnnnd Anita isn't happy. I'm not sure whether hers have been changed or she's just taking a lead for the rest of us, but the basic point is it's not on. They can't do that. Which to be fair they can't.

It's quite funny really coz I got out of working for a while coz I was stood ranting with Anita Barbara and Christa. Lol. QThen Anita had a "heated disscussion" with Nick about it. That was quite funny really coz he was basically trying to pass the buck, ok so it's not his fault but he was saying that it was becuase of spending on the department and stuff, basically complete balls.

But yeah it's not on and as the week goes on they are going to have more and more unhappy campers. I feel really sorry for Lou coz when she comes back she is going to have to sort out the mess and cope witha department that's now in chaos.

But yeah it's made me happier about yesterday and stuff. I don't know why.

I can't wait till tomorrow, that should be fun.

No comments: