Not a drunken fool says:
i want a hamster
Trapped Inside The Cage Of My Soul. says:
buy one then
Not a drunken fool says:
no i cant
Trapped Inside The Cage Of My Soul. says:
why?
Not a drunken fool says:
because i have nowhere to put it
Not a drunken fool says:
dont say in a cage
Trapped Inside The Cage Of My Soul. says:
you buy a cage too
Trapped Inside The Cage Of My Soul. says:
and then you put it in your room
Trapped Inside The Cage Of My Soul. says:
and lalala
Trapped Inside The Cage Of My Soul. says:
pet hamster
Lol. That had to have been the funniest thing thats happened tpday. I knoooooooow you put them in a cage Jo I may be silly but I'm not that silly. Well most of the time.
I do want a hamster though. Or a fish. Lol.
Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've got a fish you can have?
Post a Comment