So yeah in the early hours of the morning I turned my phone off coz it started beeping at me. I woke up at about 10ish picked up my phone carried it around and didn't realise it was turned off til I went to text Katie about tomorrow.
Anyhoo I turn it on and it starts ringing. Voicemail message. "Oh crap I know who that is". And guess what I was right! "Hello Naomi, it's Pete, when you get this can you ring me at work coz I might have someover time for you............. Blah blah blah"
Anyhoo so yeah. I rang ASDA. This was after searching for a receipt to get the store number. So yeah I get put through to reception, blah de blah de blah, "can you put me through to up stairs I need to talk to Pete Church" "Yeah ok" 5 seconds later "oh you've come back through to reception" this happened about three times before I got put through to the customer service desk, So like yeah "Hi Sue, it's Naomi, I need to talk to Pete" "Ok hun" Next thing you hear "Pete it's Naomi" In a not so quiet voice.
So yeah he seemed very happy that I'd rung. He was all like "can you work 5-9 in kiosk" "no" "But" "no" "Plleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease" "no" "Please" "Don't coz I really really can't." "Ok, can you work earlier though?" "Erm yeah sure" "12-5" "yeah ok" "or you could do-" "I'll do 12-5" "ok then, see you in a bit."
So yeah, there I was, I needed to get changed and go and get the bus. I walked out without my watch and my phone (my phone was dead and I couldn't find the charger) I didn't know what time it was, so I didn't know If I had missed the bus.
Anyhoo went in. Was on like 3 different tills in about half an hour. Pete didn't seem to be able to decide what he wanted me to do. Went on more tills. Then ended up in kiosk. Nila should have been in there but she was pissed off with being messed around (which she had been this morning) and so refused to go in there. She did come to do my break though, because it was me, I think anyone else would have had to wait til someone else came in.
So anyhoo, not my day, The paper thingy in the Lottery machine ran out and I didn't know how to change it. I droped the stapler on the floor and broke it. I droped a box of the tubey ciggie thingies and they all got squished. And I got hit on the head with a 100 pack.
I wasn't on the going home list so no one came til like 5 past 5 when I was just about to call and ask coz I really needed to go on time. I had 45 minutes to go home get changed and be back to get a train.
But it wasn't that bad ionce I was in kiosk, I really do actually prefer it in there so yeah.Especially when it's busy. It's easier to cope with business in the kiosk.
Thursday, September 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment