skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Easily Distracted
Coz I have nothing better to do.
Friday, September 09, 2005
I wanna
I wanna buy someing really random. I don't know what but I want to. I mean. It's me I've got money and so I can spend money.
But what can I buy?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(8)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(41)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(4)
►
2006
(81)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(11)
▼
2005
(424)
►
December
(32)
►
November
(39)
►
October
(45)
▼
September
(64)
Paaaaaaaaaay Daaaaaaaaaaay
Oh and some piccies
Screaming Orgasms and Banana Bliss
Damn him
Scaredness
Finished
Blah
Yam workies
Shipping news
Shopaholic
Fuck all
Annoyed.
Sinking Ship
Bah
War
Pissed off
Lol
Amazingness
Immaturity
Argh
Erm.......
Blah
I said no
Everythings changing
Spiders lair?
Mini me
Quietness
Owwwwwwwww
Damn it
ow
Rude awakening
Sleeeeeeeeepy
Today
Hamster
Tomorrow
Not again
Sugar Rush
Will it never end?
Meaningless
Threesome
Quiz Thingy
Not amused
I wanna
Workies
Tired
Wooorking
At the moment....
Again
Ow
Sooooooo bored
Blah
Sleepy
Thingy from Jo's blog
Meeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn
What I drank
Oopsies.
WKD- the root of all evil?
Piccies!
Just no
Fuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkkk
Meanie
Whooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Oooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee
Finally finished
►
August
(90)
►
July
(55)
►
June
(48)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(13)
About Me
Troubled Angel
I was going to take over the world but got distracted by something sparkly.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment