Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Fuck all

That's what I've done with my day today. Really and actually, nothing.

Erm did some washing this morning, watched some tv, went on the computer.

Oh I did go down to ASDA to check to see whether I am actually working tomorrow but the rotas weren't upstairs and there was no one around that I could talk to so yeah, I dunno. I text Katie and asked her to check for me but she hasn't text me back or anything so maybe she forgot.

Oh and Pete rang me. I saw that it was a private number and I know that that has to be one of two places work or college. I answered it and was like "Hello" no answer "hello" still no answer, I could hear voices in the background and I swear I heard Glynis so I was like oh fuck but then the was a "hello?" Damn it, male voice, Pete's voice, what does he want? "Hi" "Is that Naomi?" "Er yeah" "It's me" oh that's useful, how many other me's are there? Anyhoo he wanted to ask me to work Saturday night, I knew I was going to be asked sooner or later and I knew where I would be- kiosk. I don't mind though coz it's probably the only overtime I'm going to get coz we're so short of it, any that there is is gonna get snapped up so yeah screwage.

But yeah people aren't happy. I was talking to Sheila and she is majourly unhappy, she's been doing loads more than she should be and stuff. She's being asked if we're closing too coz there's no stuff on the shelves apparently. I know it was manic when we went in so I dunno.

Blah.

I'm bored.

No comments: