Erm went to nans this morning. I haven't seen her properly in agggggggggges. She was all like 2hello stranger"
Went to ASDA in Frome. Mainly I just wanted to see if they were making prats out of themselves today. They weren't damn them. But I did but some tickled pink socks which were dudey.
Erm went to work. It was heaving in there. I mean blah. I kept getting moved around though. Then i went like majourly quiet at like 9 and I don't think I served anyone from like 9:15. It was soo pointless being there, Me and Leona were just sat there talking and stuff.
Pauline was being silly. She's the security collegue and she was messing around and not setting a very good example to me, being young and impressionable and stuff.
So yeah I have like 10 hours to look forward to tomorrow. They are going to be soo screwed on a Saturday night coz like Mel's leaving and stuff coz she got a job at Just Learning so yeah she quitting quitting. Which leaves like 3 people contracted to stay ona Saturday night. Screwage.
I really need to talk to someone, but the people I would talk to aren't here, well not on MSN anyways.
Blah.
Friday, September 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment