skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Spiders lair?
Where do they keep coming from? There was another one on the wall by the computer. It's kinda small compared to some of the others that we've had around lately. I took a picture, because well, I'm sad like that. Anyhoo, now I've lost him or her, or it.
11 comments:
*shudders*
Why no update? mooo
I'm doing it now. Where are you?
Not here...
I'm all in your head
I'm not really real
This is all your imagenation
No Jo really, where are you? Where have you been? Are you having another msn break?
Dead.
Nah seriously i just cant be fucked with talking with anyone at the mo, i dunno when ill be back on.
Okies.
Do you kow how weird it is not talking to you though?
Erm...no?
Good i suspect.
No not good. Bad. This is like the longest we haven't talked in like aggggggggges. It's just weird.
But im like talking noww so :P
and guess what its international talk like pirate day tomorrow so you need to talk piratish. yar.
That's kinda true.
Oh wow! *imagines pirate talking scene at work*
They would think I'm a complete weirdo though........ hang on they do already.
I can be a pink pirate (coz we can still wear pink next week at work)
Post a Comment