Today was yet another pick on Naomi day. This time it was Pete doing the picking.
It was kinda dribby drabby today. It was either really busy or it was really quiet. Strange. I was on the same till alllllllllll day. Omg I hate when that happens.
Me and Leona were talking about uni and overtime and stuff. She's finding it really hard to get it, which it is. I know I am too, but then I have my weekend hours so I'm ok. Except for my whole "I need to do x amount of hours overtime and not have that many days off" thing and forget about the weekend. Fool. She's going back to uni soon. All of them are. Which in a way could leave us in poop coz like that's loads of hours uncovered especially at the weekend. I can only do so many, and I'm going to be the person they call. Everyone knows I will say yes if I get asked and thats why they ask, so blah. I know "Say no"
Oh and Amanda was in. She's never in at the weekend. And she is going to be here for another month. Damnit. She won't let it rest. She knows that it annoys me and she just keeps on. So yeah she took Leona off for both of her breaks (oh joy) and Sharon comes along and goes "do you want your break?" and she's like "She'll only want it if Pete's on his" hmmmmm just ignore it and go on you're break.
Leonas second break, ooo she's there again. Pete came along for some reason and she asked him about his hair, he was like "oh I was going to get it cut yesterday but my mum said that if I waited she would pay for it" I was like "yeah my mum told him that he needed a hair cut" and soooo Amanda goes "oh that's just coz she doesn't want her future son- in- law to look a mess" argh. Only another month of this, but then she was only supposed to be here a week.
I saw Michelle from psychology today too. She got an E, she told me, just. She was like "still here then?" Er yeah, and I told her that I wasn't going to go for just any job, I don't want to be miserable in my work, it just wouldn't be good for the children would it? And she agreed with me, whoo, someone does.
Oh and I saw Lynn. But she didn't see me. She was right behind me and I was just kinda trying to hide. Becasue I know what she would say if she talked to me. And I'm sorry I just can't be doing with that, not from her anyways.
So yeah picking on Naomi. I came back from one of my breaks and Pete said something and walked up behind me. I poked him with my pen and then he started slapping and poking me :( I don't think that's setting a good example really, plus Amanda was watching. Yeah and then he actually had to do some work and go an a till, so where does he end up? On the one in front of me, and he kept chucking stuff at me.
Oh and I don't desrve breaks. Lizzie said so. She said I don't work hard enough I was working very hard yesterday. I didn't really have anyone to talk to, except when Leona was there and not busy.
Went down on break Mel was there and she was offering me cookies. But I didn't want one and we were talking about stuff in general. And I should have ate more. Pete came down with me and we were all sat there and Amanda and Lizzie come out of the office. Lizzie was going and so was like bye but Amanda said nothing just looked. Give it a rest woman.
Then I was about to go back up and was talking to Sheena she was like "Did they talk you into it again" "er yeah" "you have to learn to say no" "I knoooooooooow" Then someone comes along and slaps me on the back. Hard and it hurt. It was Pete. So I slapped him back. Apparently he has bruises. Ooopseeeeee.
Oh and he is really up himself because he nominated me and I got star points. He keeeeeeeeps mentioning it and how no other runner would do it. Which yeah is the truth, but soooo not the point. Annnnnnnd yet another person who told me that I have to start saying no. Just not to him. Bah. No doesn't really factor into my vocabulary.
Oh and greatness. There were only 2 main tills open after seven. Me and Selena, sooooo not good I had a constant queue of like 3/4 people. And they were getting in a pissy, you know it's really not my fault, if they are going to choose to come shopping at 7:45 on a Saturday night then really it's theirs. Saturday night is supposed to be a quiet time, like Friday nights. You just don't go shopping then, but loads of people decided to do it.
At the end of the night I bagged up and someone came and stole my pen :( and my keys and my cards. and then chucked them at me. Guess who? He was like you used to be quiet when you started, what happened? Seee. noone ever believes when I say I was quiet when I first started but I waaaaas.
Saturday, September 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment