I'm like really quite looking forward to tomorrow night buuuuuuuut I'm quite scared about it too. I mean I know it's silly but I get like this everytime I go out with them and stuff. I really don't know why though, it's stupid I know but yeah.
And once again be warned of a contemplative post which always happens when I meet up with that lot. But it'll include the future as well as the past I feel. That always happens too.
Oooo and I've never been out in Salisbury beofre. I mean I barely know my way around anyways so........... Drunk and in the dark. Lol should be interesting.
Anyhoo tis all worked out. Yam getting the train from Trowbridge at 5:50 and they shall meet me on it at Warminster at 6:06 and then we shall go to Salisbury and drink. Then go back on the last train............. which doesn't go to Trowbridge so mum is going to pick me up from Warminster, coz she's amazing.
Anyhoo, I shall be a good girla nd update sometime during the day because I won't be here tomorrow night so yeah.
Erm yeah babbled loads now. Jo's fault, she made me blog. Yep. Not coz I just generally babble.
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LIAR i didnt :(
Numni is going to get drunk
Post a Comment