Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Today

Erm today I haven't really done alot actually.

I was woken up at about 10ish by mum asking if I wanted to go into town with her and dad. Er ok. So I went on a little trip with Mummy and Daddy which to be fair is just odd really.

Erm went into town looked at trainers and stuff. I want some black ones and/or some white ones. I would have brought some if my dad hadn't have been there, because well he always makes me feel guilty about buying stuff, he gives me a kinda "you shouldn't really be buying that" look. But oh well I buy some soon. Maybe not till payday though which really is only 2 weeks away so thats ok.

Oh but I did buy some trousers though so :P to him.

Erm came home. I tidied my room and watched tv. Which is just fucking odd. I haven't really watched tv for ages, ok so I wasn't like really watching watching it but yeah.

I helped mum cook tea. I got to chop stuf. Whoo.

Erm, that's probably about it really. I think.

Things are bcak to semi normalityu tomorrow coz I've got work again. Whoo. But it's only 3-8 so that cool. Then I have two more days off. Weirdness.

2 comments:

withoutameaning said...

Screw your dad, its your money, if you want to spend it spend it.

Troubled Angel said...

I know I do anyways. I spend waaaaaay too much money.