Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Blah

Went to work.

Went in there was no one up there running as far as I could see. I went to the customer services desk and she was like "pete's running do you want me to call him for you?" "no" Then the phone rings and it's Pete............ for me. How weird was that? Anyhoo he told me to go and do the first break that was on the break list. But then an old lady came up to the desk and asked if someone would help her with her shopping. So I did that for like nearly an hour. Lol. Pete wasn't impressed. It was like uber busy and stuff and he kept coming up and mouthing "come on come on" to me. What? She needed alot of shopping.

Anyhoo did that. Took Annette off for he break and then was put on another till. Ladeladela.

Me and Becky were sat talking about breaking things coz she broke the bottle de-tagger thingy and I was like "I haven't reeeeeeeeeally broken anything since I broke this I broke this till, and that's fixed now." About half an hour later I broke the till again. I thought it had been fixed and so I tried to print a check. It hadn't been. So I broke the whole till again. Pete came over and was kinda mean to me : ( he had to take the whole thing apart this time and I just sat there doing nothing for about 20 minute while he played around with it and then the till rebooted. I am soooooooo not going on that one again.

Erm. I stayed later than 4. Sue was running late and Pete was like "will you stay until she get's here?" Yeah sure I am really going to need the money coz I'm going to be poor next month because there is absolutely no overtime. Damn it, I mean like totally this time. Blah. Sh I like didn't leave until half 4.

That's about it really.

Came home am trying to do this danmed application form, I need to try anyways.

Yep thats it.

No comments: