I got sooooooo drunk last night. Soooooo not good.
I went into work this morning and got sent home before 12 because I had thrown up three times when I was there.
So yeah last night went along to the civic hall, lalalala. Had a couple drinks. Met Catherine who was in my psychology group, had a couple drinks. Pete came along and him and Catherine decided that they were going to drag Maria (and me) off into town. So yeah off we went.
Went to Wetherspoons. It was absolutely crowded. We got to the bar and this is where I made my fatal mistake. I brought Pete a double sambooka (sp?) shot. I owed him a drink, he had put my name on Maria's dads card and pressie and stuff so yeah. And I brought me one.
I went over to where Catherine was and Pete came over with another shot for me. I was just like wtf? I thought I owed him a drink but he was buying one for me. Confused. Yeah and so I would go to the bar and buy a drink and two shots and he would do the same.
I was fine until we went in the snooker club. We went out side and we were sat on one of the benchy table things. Pete brought more drinks. He brought me a WKD, which I don't think I drank that much of, and he brought himself some Budwieser (sp?) which I kinda drank and spilt on the table. : /
Pete and Maria stole my money : ( well no they didn't. Pete had loads of change and Maria changed it for a note. Leanda one of the managers came along and was trying to get me to dance but at that point I really couldn't, I was just very drunk.
Then......... I threw up. Soooooo not good. All I remmber from that is Pete going to someone get some water, which never came. And him and Maria going "you alright?" Er yeah great I just chucked up on the floor of course I'm alright. Idiots.
I rang my mum and she came and picked me up.
We were going along Canal Road and I was like "stop the car" She stopped, I opened the door and threw up, on the road and on the car door.
Dad is is an absolute pissy with me because of that. He would have been ok if I hadn't thrown up on the car door. Mum's fine about it though.
I went in and went straight to bed.
I went to work this morning with every intention of stsying all day like I do. I go in whatever. But I got up stairs, everyone on checkouts pretty much knew I had a hangover, mum coming in and telling people didn't help either. Oh and so did all the people Katie and me served. Katie seemed to of mad it her mission to tell everyone. Ahhh isn't she lovely?? I had to go and throw up like three times when I was there in like an hour and a half. At 11:45 Anita just came up to me and went "do you wanna go home?" "Yeah" I know I've lost those hours now but I just couldn't stay there. I would have but yeah given he option it was best that I went.
I am not looking forward to tomorrow. I rewally hope Pete goes home before 3 so i don't have to see him. Oh and I hope I don't come across Leanda either. This is soo not funny.
Sunday, September 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
tbh if you go into work and they send you home they have to pay you the hours, even if you werent there.
This is ASDA, I think it's a if your not there you don't get it sort of thing I don't know.
Post a Comment