Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Sleeeeeeeeepy

I am sooo tired it's not right. I don't understand. I mean I've slept more in the last two days that I probably have in the last month or so. Bah. I'm going to go to bed in a minute I think, maybe.

Went to work. It was ok kinda boring. I ened up stuck up on till three. It wasn't that bad really.

Some guy asked me if I was feeling better after the other Sunday. Apparently I served him. He said it was quite funny especially since the girl next to me (Katie) found it very amusing. Really? Well I didn't.

Lydia was being silly again. Going on about me and Pete and shit. Blah fine.

I'm working tomorrow now. 4:30- 9. Anita asked me to. I was like ok sure, fine. I really don't care. It's not like I would be going in on a badly needed day off. And it gives me something to do I suppose.

Blah apart from that I have done nothing all day.

No comments: