So yeah today I was like shoved from pillar to post. I mean I did nearly everything I could do.
I was on checkouts to start with and then Paul comes along and goes "can you go and face up the tea and coffee?" Well no actually, but seeing as you're a manager and stuff....... So I went and did that and then I was called back to checkouts. Anita was not impressed when she found out she he had sent me off and it was quite busy.
So yeah I was on checkouts for a bit and then I went on lunch, Aaron was being an ass. There was no food that I liked apart from the jacket potato, now I haven;t had one of those for ages but he seems to think that that's all I eat. But anyways he was there and he gave me a potato in like a sea of beans, there were like loads. Ass. Me and Michelle were there moaning about stuff, well just about everything.
Went back was on a till for like five minutes before Anita came along and goes "do you wanna go on the shop floor?" Now I would have said no if It wasn't for Katie sitting there and nodding her head at me- she was going too.
So yeah I went with Katie and put out some of the Christmas stock, the selection boxes and stuff and I think we annoyed Steph becuase we were talking and not doing all that much work really. But I don't care. Then Simon comes along and asked me and Katie to go and face up on chilled. Where it was cold.
Anyhoo we did that and went back to checkouts. Where Anita put me on the door, greeting to cover Kay's break. I was doing that and Paul came along again and goes "are you kiosk trained?" "yeah" "can you go in and help with the queue?" So off I troted. I was in with Nina until Anita came and got me. Buuuuuuuut she didn't need me on checkouts, she got me to face up all the gravey and stuff. Blah, it all kept falling down on me.
Then when I had finished I was just kind of standing around doing nothing until Hannah sent me off to take Sue off because she goes home at four. Blah. Oh then she was like "how are they?" and pats my stomach.... I know she was messing around though so that's ok.
Anyhoo it was Mel's last day today. No one knew until I told Anita. I don't thin she's very happy becuase I was like "It's Mel's last day, oh and it could be Katie's last Sunday........ and I could be leaving in the vague future." But it's ok because I won't get the job and Katie's doing next Sunday, so that's all good.
Me and Katie are going to go drinking. On pay day. I think it's kind of like her "I'm kind of leaving so let's go have a drink" sort of thing. But yeah that should be cool. I'm doing thursday for her, something about an appointment but it's only 5:15- 9 so that's ok, ickle shift.
Oh and I'm the loudest person Lydia knows. Yep I'm never quiet and the only time it's quiet is when I'm not there. : P I can be quiet. I was quiet when I started. I tried to get Lesley to back me up with that but she wouldn't. Mean. I think Lydia was feeling really down today. We were in the locker room and she was like "wait for me" so I did and when everyone else had gone she was like "can I have a hug, I've had a really crap weekend" Ahhh, she's so ickle, she's like the baby, I don't know what's happened and stuff but yeah.
Oh the stalker boy is back. When I was up doing the tea and coffee he came up to me and goe "when will you find out about the nominations?" "erm I dunno" knowing full well that they had already been out for this month and that there prolly won't be one next month coz Jan doen't come back till it's too late. Then he goes "Do you think they'll have noticed that I nominated you five times?" "I dunno" Omg yes. Jan's not an idiot. Thise are prolly someof the ones that she chucked out coz you did them for loads of people. "Oh ok then, But I did five for you" Ok you're a weirdo, please go away. But he also stalks Katie and Steve too. Weirdo.
Ok I have rambled enough for today I think.
Sunday, September 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Scary freaky stalker man =|
I knooooooooow. He's only a kid though. He's like younger than us. He freaks me out, seriously. He walks around the store for ages at a time, or he keeps coming back in or something.
That's even more freaky...he has problems, yes. =|
He does. He does. I didn't know how much until Katie told me about how he stalks her and Steve as well.
Maybe he is just lonely and wants a friend.
Maybe. But he's kinda weirding me out now. And other people too. I just don't know with this one.
Post a Comment