Friday, September 09, 2005

Workies

Work wasn't too bad. I was abit blah and stuff in parts but yeah it was ok.

It was Lizzies last day today. She's off to uni. At the end of my shift she was like "oh don't go, stay on abit more, do another break" "oh I dunno....." "Pleeeeeeeeease it's my last day" "ok then" So i did what I thought was supposed to be a fifteen munute break but the person didn't come back for like 25 minutes. When she came back I was like "I am going this time" Lizzie was like "yes you can. Bye scary lady" *hugs* So yeah

Lorraines going on holiday for two weeks and she was like "who are you going to get to be mean to you?" I'm sure I can find someone. *looks around* Oo there's someone and another somone. I mean everyone is pretty much mean to me. Lorraine said that she was suprised that I hadn't developed a complex, becuase whenever I walk into somewhere they all go "oh no" It's a good job I know that they're joking around.

Louisa has sent us all these letter things to like introduce herself and stuff. It's like "hi all, I'm Lou." Then it goes on about something (I didn't read that bit) and then its got three questions with bullet points. Erm but I lost mine so......... I dunno I think I left it on a checkout. But yeah I'm no good at that sort of thing so blah.

I'm quite worried because Amanda hasn't been in all week. Well not that I've seen. I wanna know where she's gone. I don't trust it. On the plus side she'#s missed the whole drunken me stuff so that's good. Because I just know what she would have made of that story.

I have like this funny rash thing on my neck and shoulder. It doesn't hurt or anything and I don't I would have noticed it if mum hadn't of said about it but there you go. It's annoying me now.

Workies in 12 hours. Funness.

No comments: