Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Erm.......

So yeah this morning I went shopping with Mum in ASDA.

People were picking on as usual and stuff.

I finally showed Pete the pictures from that night, He laughed and showed Denise, er no don't do that, I look reaallllllllllllly bad. Then we were stood there talking for a bit. Me and mum walked off and carried on shopping then a while later we ended up talking to him again for ages. He must have been loney. He was saying how he couldn't wait for the Christmas party whihc isn't actually that far away. I'm gonna go this year I think, hopefully there'll be a drink in it.

Ooo and I brought Robots. Whoo. I haven't watched it yet because of work and stuff but yeah.

Erm went home and watched tv for a bit then went back to work.

Was on express like all day. I got sooo bored I've been on express for most of the last three days. Theres only so much you can take of that. Blah.

Erm yeah some messing around and stuff. Pete kept poking me :( that's not allowed. Only I'm allowed to poke people. Annnnnnnnd it hurt. He was really stressed out though, he was having a rant to me and saying about how people kept bitching to him and this customer came up and didn't look very impressed with him. Oh well it's her problem.

Ollie came in and he let my chair down as usual. It's soo not funny

Erm yeah so, I'm wondering whether people can count/read. I mean all of the express checkouts now have a proper "10 items" sign up and people are still coming with trolleys and stuff and asking if it's ok. Er no. Erm I think there may be slightly more than 10 items in that huge trolley full. Idiots.

Erm apart from that nothing.

I really need a kick up the ass. I been trying to fill out the stupid application form since Saturday and I've got as far as my name and stuff. How fucking stupid is that? Is it becuase I don't really want the job or becuase I just can't be bothered? Or just because I have no one to tell me to do it som I'm not? I don't think I'm making sense now. Blah.

It's like I started registering with UCAS but I got bored after the first page or so. I mean why can't I do it?

I don't know about that anymore. I mean I was thinking about going to Bath becuase then I could stay at home and it would be cheaper for me but then why not go away? Katie said I should go to Cardiff with her, Lora said I should go where she is (there are 18 pubs!!!!!!!!!) Although I can't actually remember where she is : / (sorry) But yeah. I don't know anymore.

No comments: