Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Sooooooo bored

Work was soooo boring today. I was busy but quiet. I had no one to talk to. : (

People are still asking me if I feel better. Am sooo never going to live this down. But the like Helen said it's better to be a drunk than sleep around, and according to her you have to do one or the other : / okkkkkkk.

Was called miserable and accused of giving my parents food poisoning by Pete. I asked him why he was buying me drinks when I owed him one and he was like "I don't know, you can buy me one next time" Ha "There's gonna be a next time?" I mean I was an absolute fool and threw up on his shoes and stuff, oh and I'm grounded. "Yeah" Craziness. I don't think I'm gonna drink for a while though.

Oh and I am grounded. And I'm not allowed out with Pete or Maria. Oh apart from the fact that I went out with Maria last night. Yeah that's great isn't it?

Blah.

I want to buy something random. Any ideas?

No comments: