I just got a phone call. Now I pretty much knew who it was because it came up "private number" so yeah it was work.
Louisa this time. She asked if I could go in earlier and I said yes, becuase yeah I'm me and I kinda need the hours. I haven't got any for next week yet and doubt there will be any now so yeah.
But I'm just wondering how they keep coming to the conclusion to ring me, I mean they never used to. I mean yeah once or twice, yeah maybe, but they've rung me three times in three days. Plus the John ringing me thing just confused me. I'm not counters trained, surely there would be someone who was who could have gone in. Why ring me?
Weirdness.
So yeah I'm going to work in a bit now.
Thursday, September 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi, I was just surfing around and found you!, if you would like to see my Spyware Remover related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find Spyware Remover stuff of some interest.
Because they know you will say yes, they dont care if you arent trained in that area, they are just too lazy to find someone who is because it would be alot harder and take alot more time trying to find someone to come in because they will more then likely say no. So they phone you because they know that you will come in for them
Yeah but I said no to John. And I mean right out no. No stalling, no umming. Just no.
But that may just be because it was for a different department.
omg
Numni, said no. CRAZY
Post a Comment