Today was sooo pointless. I mean I was just ,messing around half the time that I was there. They complain that they've overspent on wages but they wouldn't let me go home.
H called me trouble today. I mean she's been there wht? Two days and she's already calling me trouble. I quite like her though, she's actually quite nice really. But she wouldn't trust me with her cats let alone children, but the neither would Sue, or Anita, or Kirsty ok the list goes on. Soo not fair.
I'm working till 8 on Saturday, suprises. It was Sue this time though.
Oh and I'm not allowed to work next Friday, Katie told me. I wasn't going to anyways because it's payday and I want to go shopping for like clothes and stuff, and we're supposed to be going out so yeah. But :( she's leaving me.
But yeah that's about it. I really need to take my camera into work and shoe Pete the pictures, but then he's been away and shit so yeah.
Oh and I watched Rugrats Go Wild today, how grown up.
Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Heh, i remember watching that in the cinema...good memories :(
You never update much anymore. Moo.
Well I haven't got that much to write about at the moment....... Or anyone to tell me to blog more :P
Post a Comment