Work was so workish today. (shhh I know what I mean........ kinda)
Anyhoo. I was there for half an hour before I managed to break the till. I mean like completely fuck it up. Reaaaallllllly it was Kirstys fault- if she hadn't wanted to pay by cheque then I wouldn't have had to use the cheque prity machine thing and then it wouldn't have broken, anyhoo. Yeah we had to call Pete over who then did exactly what we had been doing for like five minutes, really not helpful. Then he was like "I'm going to have to shut it down and re boot the system" Er ok, whatever. So yeah that took forevvvvvvvvver, and then I had to do all of kirstys shopping again, ok so it was like only a few things but still.
Nut yeah Pete's back from his holiday, no idea where he went or anything just that he maxed out his credit card and had to borrow money off his mum. Pluuuuuus he called me a skiver. Wtf? I haven't had the last week off :P But yeah I greeted him with a slap for telling Brian about the whole shoe/sick thing and he put my chair down. Normalness.
We have a customer service manager in from Frome. Her name it some funny Welsh one which I can't remember but she goes by "H". Now when I think of H I think of the guy from Steps and I just laugh so It's not really working that well.
Now to start with I think she took me a little too seriously. Like when I went upstairs Me, Caroline and Annette were talking about something and Caroline goes "what's wrong with me?" and Annette was like "Nothing" But me being me go "Where do I start?" H seemed to think that I was being serious and stuff, but yeah Caroline found it quite funny.
But I think that she got it eventually becuase she accused me of doing no work- jokingly. I was there trying to get support for the fact that I do work and no one would help me. Jane was like "oh she doen't know what it is." But then she's been off in the cash office and stuff so :P and Angela goes "Oh but she is one of our stars this month" H was like yeah I saw. Then Jane goes "I wonder how much she bribed that poor customer" "It wasn't a customer, it was Pete." "He fancies you." "Er no, just no" "I wonder how much your mum paid him to do it then." Sooooooo not funny.
Oh and I got asked to stay on by Pete till 8. I said no and he was there begging abd stuff. and I was like no. And then he made me feel guilty saying that he was short staffed and that Becky needed to go home and stuff and she couldn't unless I stayed and stuff and I was just there feeling worse and worse. Buuuuuut I didn't do it. I was going to stay on and do Nina's break in the kiosk but then he sent Sam out to take me off so I went home on time, for once. But then he did say that he would get me contracted till eight on a Saturday because I said that I should stop doing them. Er no, I'm gonna carry on doing them anyways aren't I? I now how screwed they are and how much they need someone (i.e. me)
Anyhoo since I came home I have cook stir fry and watched Coyote Ugly. Wow how productive.
Monday, September 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh wow...well done, maybe?
Actually yes. I think I did really well. I feel really guilty though
:( But I said noooooooooooooo and to Pete too :P
Post a Comment