Thursday, September 22, 2005

Immaturity

Work was ok today actually. Mainly because I was doing different things, but then I think that was just coz Pete was picking on me and stuff but yeah, I found it better that way.

Erm yeah so I went in and it was uber busy. Kirsty was there and was like "can you jump on an express till?" Er yeah whatever. I got on there and there was like noooo change in it. Damn it. But the Pete came along and poked me, made a face at me and opened the till and got me some change. He wasn't haveing a good day again but poking me seemed to help.

Yeah so I was there for a while and he walks past and goes "can you jump off of there?" So I got off the till and walked after him and then he goes "it's ok you can go back now" Argh what was the point of that? Then abit later "can you collect some baskets?" so I did coz that means that you can go and talk to people. Then back ona till.

I trapped my finger in a drawer on the till too. It bloody hurt. Becky found it really funny and decided to tell Kirsty and Barbara.

Oh and Kirsty was being like overly nice and sweet. I don't trust it. We were talking about "talk like a pirate day" apparently I am the onnnnlllllllly person who could know that and I'm like "no I'm not"But yeah she wouldn't believe me.

Then Pete was like "Can you go do Nina's break?" I went out there and I needed a wee and Nina was like "you go and then do my break" I was like thank yoooooooou coz I wouldn't have got a break and stuff so yeah. So I went back to the kiosk and Nina went for her break. I t was really quite quiet in there. 10 Minutes after Nina had gone the phone rang. "Yeah I'm in Monday and Tuesday..." "Hellllllo" "Why are you still out there?" "Er coz Nina's not back yet, duh" "Why not" "I dunno, why do you miss me?" "No there's queues" "I don't see any" ok so I couldnt see anything in the store but yeah, Then he started pressing the numbers on his phone making stupid noises "Er yeah I've got customers bye" and I hung up. Moments later. There was banging on the door in kiosk. It was Pete, why I don't know but yeah.

Nina came back and I stayed out there for a bit so that she could bag up ad stuff. But the Pete came out and dragged me back out. I wnet and got some eggs for Racheal and hid from Pete talking to Racheal and Sue so that I didn't have to do any work, but it didn't work. I was put on a till for like five minutes, then Leona came back.

I did the basket again. Did some put backs and then took Michelle off.

At about half nine Sue got a call. I'm geussing it was Pete, he was up the top till training Leanda. Anyhoo Sue asked me if I wanted to go home early and I was like yeah. Whoo. Me and her got to go home early.

Yeah so Kat. I wore my hair down today. I actually bothered to straighten my hair, erm so yeah she was like it's really nice and stuff and then she called me Omie and was like I'm gonna call you that from now on. Then Sheila came along and called me Nomie. So yeah Kat decided to call me Omie Nomie. I went back abit later and she had started to make up a song. Then when I finished she had finished. She wouldn't read it around other people though coz well it's just not good.

It was something like:

Omie Nomie, you are a lovely poo
Pete is crazy, cray in love with you
Something something bonked you, and now there is a baby
Your hair is no longer wavy
and you and pete will look sweet
with a baby called kangaroo.

Just like omg! I mean seriously, just no. Annnnnnnnnd she told loo roll guy that I was pregnant. Sooooooo not funny.

Ok so went back in a brought a Wiltshire Times and stuff. Was told that I had to go to the till that Leanda was on beacause pete told me to and there were "no buts" Mum had come in by then, she had to anyways because Pete wanted to see her hair, he was complaining about how it was falt and gray yesterday : / and It wasn't so flat and gray today because I had done it.

But yea I have babbled waaaaay to much about work. I'm not in till 6 tomorrow so I have allllllllll day to do stuff. I have nothing to do but yeah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogger to appear before congress to argue in favor of free speech online
Micheal Krempasky of RedState.org is to appear before the US Congress today to urge the enactment of legislation that if passed, would legally recognize blogs as a form of media.
Nice to see some decent content for a change. FYI, I log on today and see that we've got a new feature, the 'Flag blog' button, which is inconveniently located between the 'Get Your Own Blog' and 'Next Blog' buttons so that we would presumably be getting some flags on error alone (although if one happens to notice it, you can unflag a blog) But that's a trivial matter. What concerns me is this: When a person visiting a blog clicks the "Flag?" button in the Blogger Navbar, it means they believe the content of the blog may be potentially offensive or illegal. We track the number of times a blog has been flagged as objectionable and use this information to determine what action is needed. This feature allows the blogging community as a whole to identify content they deem objectionable. Ok, see the problem with this? What's "objectionable." I'm guessing there are a good deal of people that would likely deem my blog to be objectionable; and there lies the problem: what is objectionable and what is subjective. Just my 2 cents, Army Patches

Anonymous said...

Cingular to launch music download service
Cingular Wireless, the No. 1 U.S. wireless carrier, plans this year to sell a "walkie-talkie" ... The service fee would likely be "slightly higher" than what consumers pay for songs on iTunes, the popular system run by iPod creator Apple Computer Inc.
I recycle my old stuff here artcles pour le bureau maybe you should too

withoutameaning said...

Seriously why the hell arent you and Pete together, tis crazy.

And you wouldnt have known about pirate day if it wasnt for me :P although, i would have thought more people would have known, but eh.

Troubled Angel said...

Er no Jo.