Ok so yeah I'm like finally kinda doing the application form. I'm doing the online one coz like then they don't get my crappy hand writting anyhoo.
"Please give details of any hobbies or personal activities you pursue"
Errrrrrrrrrrr. I hate this question, in fact I hat all of them but yeah this question is just stupid.
The thing is I can't think of anything that I could actually put becuase it doesn't sound great it you put stuff like.
Umm sit on my ass in front of the computer.
Get drunk.
Shop.
Go to the cinema.
Of course you can't put any of that coz well you just sound bad.
Can anyone help me fond some hobbies I can have? Something realistic and not silly that's interesting and stuff.
I really give up with this.
Friday, September 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Rita Pushes Blogs, Rich Maps to Forefront
Hurricane Rita Pushes Blogs, Podcasts and Rich Maps to Forefront of Media's Efforts Ed Rappaport, deputy director of the National Hurricane Center, draws an arrow of projected path of Hurricane Rita as it ...
What a great blog I will come back often. If you are interested, go see my trust deeds related site. Nothing special but you may still find something of interest.
Post a Comment