Everyone thinks I'm an absolute piss head now. More than before anyways.
I went into work and Caroline laughed at me and shook her head. I was like "what?" and she goes "nothing" in a sing song voice.
Then Pete (who was on a till) waved me over to him. He just laughed at me and said "never again" but he said that last time. Then he told me that I threw up on his shoes, his
Suede shoes. He had to throw them away. I fell sooooo bad about that though.
Oh and it turns out that he was telling everyone this morning about how he got me drunk on Saturday. Sooo not funny. I had so many people asking me how I was feeling, everyone knew, either about Saturday night or about yesterday, or all of it. I am never going to live that down.
Oh and my mum isn't helping matters either. She has been telling everyone about how I was amazingly drunk and how I threw up on the car door and how she had to clean it three times and they took the door apart and stuff. Yes because I don't feel bad already.
So yeah. Work was quite crappy. It was really quiet and stuff. I did put backs which took me an hour even though I only had a few things. That was because I was mainly going around and talking to people, but the Louisa didn't seem to mind. She's back today and she's our manager now. Lizzie leaves on Friday which is a shame because I think they would have made a good team, well a fun one at least. Now we could end up with some mean and miserable manager, who just won't fit in. Kinda like Kevin at the beginning.
So yeah tahts about it. I have a worse reputation that I did before and I'm "grounded". Anyone wanna go somewhere?
Monday, September 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I hope you buy him some new ones.
Well he went to me "I'm going to give you the bill for new ones" and then he's like "No it's ok" But I feel really bad about it and so I would. Just like I'd pay for the car to be properly valeted, coz well I feel bad about that too.
shouldnt get drunk then should you :P
*cough* hypocrite *cough*
Well it was his fault. He said so himself. He was telling everyone this morning about how HE got me drunk. Plus he was the one who brought me WKD, so his fault.
Still feel bad about the shoes.
You didnt have to drink it, you cant make someone get drunk, you chose to get drunk, you chose to drink the drinks, you chose when you stop, when you know you've had enough because you are the only one who knows your limits.
Post a Comment