I fell over. Well I slipped. I was walking towards the stairs that go from the bottom car park to the top one and I slipped. My shoe came off and I banged my knee.
Now my toes hurt and my knee hurts. : (
Nothing much happened at wokr today. We were really busy and shit, blah.
Oh and I'm working tomorrow too. Caroline asked me. I said that I wasn't going to if they asked me buuuuut when they did there was only Kat staying till 10 so they were abit screwed. I'm doing 4-10. Blah I don'y care.
Oh and even though this month I could never get any hours wellI worked it out and come next Thursday I will have had a grand total of 6 days off this month. Wtf? Buuut that's if I don't get a call from someone next Thursday, which I have done for the past two weeks.
Thursday, September 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha numni fell over.
Erm. It's not funny it hurts :(
Post a Comment