Monday, September 12, 2005

Sugar Rush

I stayed in bed till like 12 today. How amazing is that? I mean I haven't done that for like months. I haven't been able to, there's always been something to do, or somewhere to go or something but yeah.

I went down stairs and there was a package on the chair. Sugar Rush. Yes. I ordered it the other day. So I've spent most of the day watching that. I loooove it. I think my dad's under the impression that it's some sort of lesbian porn or something. Lol, He was in a stress because I didn't tell him I was odering it and stuff and so I was in abt of a stress too and he was like "what's it about?" "It's about lesbians" Ooops. Oh well he'll get over it.

Ummm went into town. Brought three tops. Erm yeah, wasn't going to spend any money but mum was kinda in a "just buy it" mood so yeah I spent £30 in New Look.



Oh and now I'm paying rent. We sat down and were discussing it and I was like I'll pay for this and this and that and stuff and they were like no £25 a week. Plus I still have to pay my half of the phone bill still. Blah, Plus I'm sure theres other stuff that I'll end up paying for and stuff so blah.

Oh and my parents are being gay. Apparently I can't marry Pete coz my name won't sound right. wtf? Where has that come from? Why are they even thinking that? Omg. I know they're joking around but still, just no.

I went all day without being rung up by work. Whoo. And I went in. Was that an achievement or what? I hope I can do the same tomorrow.

Oh and looking I'm not as far behind Jo as I thought. This is post 272. Now I just have to do 28 more to have the same amount. So never going to happen.

2 comments:

withoutameaning said...

hehe coz your not as amazing as meee

Troubled Angel said...

Just coz you're a blog whore :P