Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Thingy from Jo's blog

name: Naomi
nicknames: Numni, Nums, Numa Numa, Nomee, Trouble, Stupid-face
sex: Female
birthday: May 5th
age: 18
zodiac sign: Taurus
height: 5ft something
hair color: Dark brown/ black (or light black if you ask Becky : /)
natural hair color: Black
eye color: Brown
grade: None
what college do you want to attend: None, i've been.
screen name(s): At the moment stupid-genius-face, nums, troubled angel
siblings names: Laura
pets names: Scruffy
piercings: Ears
tattoos: Nope
righty or lefty: Righty
hearing: Coldplay- Fix You
smelling: Nothing- (smelt liqurice earlier and felt sick :( )
tasting: Mint
touching: The key board
wearing: Jeans and a t shirt
have you been in love: Don't think so
how many times: 0
how many people have you said, "I Love You!" and meant it to: none
do you have a boyfriend?: Nope
do you have a crush: ....... no
do you want to be with them: no
what is you and that "special someone's" song: no one special= no song
most embarrassing CD you own: don't have one
best CD you own: dunno

// bedroom .
do you have a big room: not really
what size bed: Double
what color blanket: Lilac
what color sheets: Lilac
how many pillows: Four
do you sleep with stuffed animals: no
what color is your carpet: Pink
do you have posters on your wall: Nope
what do you normally sleep in: pjs
how many people can comfortably fit in your bed: dunno
do you have your own phone line: No
do you sleep in odd positions, if so, what: Not really, I do have to sleep with the covers over my head though, but that's not that strange
describe your last nightmare: Erm, I think someone was trying to kill me
whats under your bed: Mess
whats in your closet: Clothes and stuff

// favorite .
colour: pink and purple
number: 5
animal: Don't really have one
holiday: Dunno
pair of shoes: my (now infamous) pink trainers
cologne: Ghost
food: pasta
cereal: Sugar Puffs
potato chips: Erm...Dunno... salt and vinegar
pizza topping: Veggie, with lots of mushrooms
candy: Wine gums, strawberry starburst
restraunt: Erm, dunno
fast food: Dunno
drink: Banana milkshake
alcoholic drink: Wine, Malibo and coke, lust
gas station: Don't have one, don't need to buy it
store: Erm dunno
song: dunno
band: At the moment Coldplay
radio station: I used to looooooooove Radio 1 but I don't listen to it much anymore.
show: Don't watch tv that much anymore
actor: Don't really have one
actress: Don't really have one
disney character: LGMS (lol), Eeyore
board games: Monopoly
video game: Dont play them anymore. I used to like Spyro the dragon though
childhood toy: Dunno
magazine: Dont really read them, but I like Heat
catalog: erm dunno
website: At the mo, Maria and Ju's forum

// opinion .
george w. bush: Ass
eminem: he's ok
j lo: She's ok
christina aguilera's comeback: She has weird hair now
the osbournes: odd
reality tv: Like
country music: erm........
God: I dunno, maybe, but tbh probably not
religion: I'm not a religius person, but people are gonna pretty much believe what they want to
virgins: What ever
pre-marital sex: What ever
abortion: Abortion for abortions sake is wrong but if there is a genuine reason then thats ok, but otherwise no.
inter-racial relationships: Er I really don't see the problem to be honest.
homosexuals: once again I don't see peoples problem with it.
threesomes: Whatever
pornography: yes
prostitution: If that's what they want to do then ok, as long as they're safe and stuff I don't see that it matters.
fortune tellers: Erm I dunno.

// have you ever .
mooned anyone: No
been to a foreign country: Yes
broken a bone: No
swallowed a tooth/cap/filling: No
swear at a teacher: no
got in a fight: No
dated a teacher: No
laughed so hard you peed your pants: No
gone skinny dipping: No
told a secret you swore not to tell: No
stolen anytthing: no
been to a concert: No :(
been on a talk show: No
been on an airplane: Yea
been so drunk you don't remember your name: Erm I dunno
dated one of your best friends: No
loved someone so much it made you cry: No
broken the law: No
got to ride on a firetruck: No
cheated on a boyfriend: Nope
gave someone a piggy back ride: Yes
had a dream that you were falling off a cliff: No, Not that I can remember anyways
snuck out of the house at night: No
gone to camp: No
written a love letter: No
kissed in the rain: No
slow danced with someone you loved: Not that I've loved no
asked a friend for relationship advice: No, not that I can remember
had a friend steal your boyfriend: No
watched the sunset/rise with someone you love: I dont think I've atually watched a sun rise/set properly
thrown up in public: I'd like to say no, but yeah (but in mt defence before Sasturday the answer would have been no)
got in trouble by the police: no
failed/got held back: No, not really
got perfect attendance in grade school: no
cut yourself: no
done something illegal: no

// the last time you .
cried: Sunday
smiled: A minute ago (I smile alot)
laughed: This morning (but it still hurts)
drank water: Yesterday (but I was asked if it was vodka)
watched a full episode of a TV show: The other day
went to school: May 19th- when I went to the art thingy
got mad: Properly mad- ages ago. A ickle bit mad- this morning (soooo not funny)
copied someone else's homework: Erm don't think I have, not really, I was the one who got copied

// the last person you .
talked to: Real life - My mum ,online - Jo
kissed: Dunno
made fun of: dunno
instant messaged: Jo
watched a movie with: Maria, Allan, Ju, Martyn, Wade, Tom, Tom's friend and someone I can't remember
went out to lunch or dinner with: Dunno
talked to on the phone: John from work, he asked me if I wanted to do some overtime on counters today : / have a feeling someone else had something to do with that
slept next to: Erm dunno

// your .
best friend: I don't really have a best friend
friend who lives the farthest away: no one lives that far away really
friend you hung out with last: Erm, "hung out" Maria's lot, "gone out" Maria and Pete
friend that you've known the longest: Aimee
newest friend: Erm dunno
friend that knows the most about you: Probably Jo
friend that you miss the most because of distance: erm dunno

// opposite sex .
hair color you like most: Brown/ black
eye color you like most: Blue
height: Not too short or tall
weight: Don't care really
hair length: longish
best personality trait: Funny, caring, nice (even though I don't like that word)
best physical feature: Eyes (love eyes)
biggest turn on: Not telling

2 comments:

withoutameaning said...

do you have a crush: ....... YES

What is his name...PETE

Troubled Angel said...

No Jo it's just not happening.