Sunday, September 11, 2005

Threesome

So today not alot happened of any importance.

Went in this morning and I was showing Katie the pictures from last week down stairs. And Lydia came along saw one of me.
Lydia- "you look totally wasted"
me- "it wasn't my fault"
Lydia- "whose was it then?"
Katie- "Petes"
(thank you Katie, you really shouldn't have said that to her)
Lydia- "So did you two go on a date then?"
Me- "Er no"
Lydia- "You so did. I knew it."
Me- "No Maria was there too" (shows picture of Maria)
Lydia- "Ooo a threesome. I didn't know you were into that sort of stuff"
Me- "Erm what?"
Lydia- "Awww your so in love"
Me- "Err no"

Then when we were upstairs Kat goes to her "Are you with that guy yet?" but Lydia thought she was talking to me and was like "yeah they went on a date" Just no. Kat was like "What?" and so Lydia told her me and Pete had been on a date. Kat believed her. Sooooo not amused. And no I didn't tell Lydia that Pete was buying me drinks, That would just be bad.

So yeah Anita put Katie in the kiosk which meant that we were separated all day : ( which is just mean seeing as she could be leaving soon. I was sat with new girl Mandy. She is odd. I mean, I know most of us are around there but she's odder. Kinda.

Erm Yeah it was like busy but quiet. A kinda oddish day. Weird. Oh and there was a pigeon flying around the store. It was quite scary.

I have tomorrow off. The paln is to stay in bed for most of it and watch dvd's and stuff. I'm not going to go in if they ring me. I doubt they will. Well they probably will and if they do I'll say yes coz I'm stupid and stuff but yeah. I should take some time off really. I mean I haven't had two day's off in a row since like July, So I think I need it really.

2 comments:

withoutameaning said...

Seee, you are sooooooooo inloooove with Pete....kissy wissy.

Haha.

Troubled Angel said...

Just no Jo. Lydia is being, well Lydia.