Sooooo I went and got my hair cut this morning. Looooooooooooooooooooooook.........
So yeah like halfway through having it done my phone goes off. Now me being me I was just there like thinking "Oh someones got the same ringtone as me" Duh. So I answered the phone. "Hello" "Hello is that Naomi" "Yeah" "Hello scary lady" "Hello Lizzie" Yeah I did wonder whether that would happen and I knew it was her coz she called me scary lady, no one else does, it's normally trouble. So yeah she asked me if I would go in earlier, I said yes, and then she asked if I would stay later, yeah. So I was doing 3-8. Fine, that's not bad just a normal short shift.
Went down into town. Brought a top (as seen in pic above) and stuff. Went hoem got changed and went to work. Everyone was asking about my hair. They all said it looked nice, which is good coz I was like a little unsure about it.
OMG you could tell it was pay day. I served so many ASDA people, more than normal anyways. And alot of them seemed to be picking on me : ( Like at one point I had Caroline and Pete ganging up on me. Caroline was being all nice about my hair and Pete was complainging that I didn't have a badge for being silver star. I mean I don't think that you get them for silver only gold. But yeah and they were both calling me trouble. Caroline left and Pete was still going on about how he nominated me, then he was complaining about something I did and I was like "noooo I'm a star and a credit to the department" "Yeah only coz I said you were" (sound familiar?????? Jo??????) Yeah then he goes "See you tomorrow, your'e doing 10-8 aren't you" "errr yeah" "good" er no it's not, it's a 10 hour shift, and most people think I'm crazy for doing it. I am but that's not the point.
Erm it really wasn't that busy for a Friday which scared me a little. Normally it's reallllllllllllly busy and stuff but it was quite quiet. Weirdness.
Ooooooo and I was talking to one of the newbies, well actually the newbie as far as I can see, I haven't seen any others on checkouts. She is really nice, and not that scary after all. We were chatting about being new and not knowing anyone and stuff and I was there thinking, not so long ago that was me. Up until she came along I was new. Well relatively.
Oh and the pic is bad. Well I think it is. It looks me-ish. I must have been laughing when it was taken, which on that day wouldn't be a suprise. But yeah I turned it back to front and someone turned it the right way around. : ( damn them. I thought that was quite fun.
I was in Superdrug earlier and Kelly walked up behind me and was like "Hello Numni" We stood there talking about stuff for ages which is strange because we never really talked that much when we were at college, weirdness. (Not as weird as yesterday though)
Oooooooooo and achievement of the year. Katie asked me if I would do 10-6 on Monday for her and she'd do the 3-6:30 instead. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd I said no. I know amazing. But the thing is I'm working like 10 hours tomorrow and 6 on Sunday and then there's the 5 that I did today. Pluuuuuuuuuuus she only wanted to go in later because she might have a hangover. Not a good enough reason. Plus I don't need the hours now really. Anyhoo I'll probably get rung up to go in earlier anyways so theres not much point.
Umm I think that's about it now. May have rambled. I'm not sure if I will actually blog tomorrow or if I'll do it on Sunday and backdate. Because like yeah doing 10- 8. Coming home getting ready and then going to the party. Pretty much occupied all day. Maybe in the morning when I have nothing to say.
3 comments:
er...is it meant to sound familair? im confused.
Oh yeah your hair looks lobely
"Your'e only a genius when/ if I say you are" That's what you told me the other day *nods* I think.
Post a Comment