Thursday, September 08, 2005

Wooorking

Work was ok.

I went down on the bus I was down there early. I had to get changed and buy some water and stuff so yeah. I went in to buy the water and I got cornered by Caroline to give some money for the collecting for Lizzie and to sign the card.

Got changed. Was about to go up when I hear some one call my name. Twas Pete. He then poked me. : ( People keep poking me. Soooooo not funny. Only I'm allowed to poke people. Oh and he wants to see the pictures from Saturday. Lol

Went up. Got overtime. Katie comes up to me and whispers "I might be leaving" I was like omg, and Caroline was like "whats going on?" We told her and she was like "Oh I thought she might be pregnant and that's why you were whispering. I was getting all excited" Lol.

Stood around for ages. Mum and Dad came in and Mum was like "do some work you" Then I offered to do and assisted shop with them but Caroline wouldn't let me : (

Went on a till. Had a break. Went back on a till. Anita shut me down and I went on another break, even though I was only supposed to have one, but Caroline let me have two coz I went in earlier. Came back and went in kiosk. Came out of kiosk. Went on a different till. Messed around for the last hour and a half.

Anita was going along and tidying up all the tills and taking all the loose bags off them. And then giving them to me. Thanks. At one point I had a mountain of them. So not funny. Peoples shopping kept getting lost. And I was like chatting to people.

And I got caught up in yet another "the younger ones are unreliable" discussion. I mean they always seem to have them when I'm around. And it's always "the younger ones are less reliable that the older ones, and more likely to phone in sick or not turn up etc...." And then they trun to me and go 2well not all of them, there are a select few who are" Yeah. But then there are only a few younger ones left really. But then tbf that's becuase they've quit or just stopped turning up. But yeah always when I'm around.

I should go to bed really. I mean I have to get up like uber early to go to work. Blah.

1 comment:

withoutameaning said...

yes numni you need beauty sleep and all that jazz