I wen to Centre Parcs today and didn't do that much. It was strange being back there I suppose. It's changed even in the little time that I've been away.
We went down to the beach and got some sand for Pete. My mums idea, quite worried about that really. But yeah she thought it would be a nice present because he wanted to come this morning, but then so did everyone else, Becky, Lorraine etc. So yeah here you go sand in a bag : /
Hmmmm yeah spent the day walking around and stuff. Willy Wonka was there too and they were giving away free chaocolate. Whoo.
Yeah I'm starting to think this update was pointless.
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Numni Loves Pete
Numni and pete sitting in a tree doing whats they shouldnt beeeee
OMG. I am not amused Jo. And to be fair it was my mum and not me who said to get it for him.
I'm not happy with all these people who seem to think that there are things with me and Pete.
because you doo lub Pete.
Just admitt it. =P
*wonders off to blog*
Post a Comment